Keystone Consultants, LLC is currently seeking an experienced CAD TECHNICAL LEAD in Carnegie, PA.
Keystone Consultants, LLC is a Pittsburgh-based professional and technical firm. Keystone provides creative technical solutions for the complex problems of the energy and telecommunications markets. Our core services are Surveying, Civil Engineering, Environmental Permitting, Right of Way, and Mapping.
Keystone Consultants LLC is seeking an experienced CAD Technical Lead.
The successful candidate is responsible for providing oversight and support for all CAD users, engineers, surveyors, clients, and management.
Operates and maintains CAD system for entire company to produce clear and accurate drawings/maps based on standards, specifications and client needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cross train peers, CAD staff, engineers in CAD processes and techniques
- Developing and maintaining CAD standards and processes
- Assist with overall company QA/QC processes
- Continuously looking for better solutions to daily tasks (process improvement)
- Assists project team members to deliver high quality product efficiently
- Participate in planning and execution of CAD group strategies and priorities
- Software Maintenance
- License Management
- May create various exhibits and drawings for multiple disciplines
- Working knowledge requirements and specifications for multiple clients
- Communicates with multiple project teams
- Supervise work for CAD staff when needed
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to assist all CAD staff when necessary to help complete task/job
- Associate’s Degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school, or minimum 10 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sound knowledge of Civil3D design principles and CAD production
- Troubleshooting CAD system problems, along with providing corrections and solutions
- Land Surveying background
- Computer skills required: Microsoft office, Civil3D, Carlson Survey, Trimble Business Center, ArcGIS, Microstation, and .Net programming are preferable.
Compensation and Benefits:
Keystone offers a comprehensive benefit package with medical, dental, vision, and insurance coverage, and a retirement plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Applicants, please email resume to: