Pennsylvania Registered Professional Land Surveyor
Keystone Consultants is currently seeking an experienced Professional Land Surveyor in Pittsburgh, PA.
Keystone Consultants, LLC. is a Pittsburgh-based professional and technical firm established in 1991. Keystone provides creative technical solutions for the complex problems of the energy and telecommunications markets. Our core services are Surveying, Civil Engineering, Environmental Permitting, Right of Way, and Mapping.
Keystone Consultants Inc. is seeking an experienced Professional Land Surveyor in its Carnegie, Pennsylvania office. The successful candidate must have knowledge of all phases of surveying, including coordination of field crews, field operations and survey calculations.
The successful candidate will manage multiple survey projects, oversee and schedule multiple crews and ensure compliance with all corporate QA/QC requirements. The candidate will also compile and organize daily project field data and work closely with other divisions to ensure completion of projects in a professional and timely manner.
- Proficient in Trimble Business Center and CAD
- Ability to work in the field on an as-needed basis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Supervise Survey Crews
- Coordinate Scheduling
- Manage Project Deliverables
- Proficient in coordinate geometry
- Working knowledge of Trimble RTK GPS
- Clear and concise field notes
- Experience in oil and gas well pad and pipeline developments a plus
- Professional Registration in PA required
Job Type: Full-time
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
Benefits package available
Applicants, please email resume to: