Duties & Responsibilities:
- Efficiently lead the crew members to deliver quality and timely work product
- Able to perform all the duties of a Field Survey Tech
- Review crew assignment with the Project Manager, Field Coordinator or Survey Manager who may have prepared the Task assignment form
- Meet inspectors or client representative for site-specific requirements
- Reviews the completed work with Office Survey Tech to answer deficiencies or to understand improvements to methodologies
- Ensure that crew members treat each other and customers/vendors with respect and behavior is aligned with organizational values
- Must be competent leading a field survey crew for boundary, control, route, topographic and existing conditions surveys, construction stakeout, and as-built surveys.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Jr. Party Chief with a minimum of 5 years of experience under the supervision of a licensed surveyor.
- Experience with Trimble GNSS and Robotic total station is preferred.
- Maintain Valid Driver’s License and clean FCRA-compliant background and drug testing
Compensation and Benefits:
Keystone offers a comprehensive benefit package with medical, dental, vision, and insurance coverage, and a retirement plan.